|With a design rooted in our fly fishing heritage, this bag is the perfect complement for any outdoor activity. Everyone from kayakers and climbers, to hikers and anglers will find the Pawnee to have the perfect combination of size and function.
- Rugged 1680 Ballistic nylon fabric
- Wide-mouth, anvil-style opening for easy access
- Separate, ventilated bottom compartment for wet gear, wader or boot storage
- Fold-out, padded nylon changing mat
- Two grommeted bottom drain holes
- Neoprene layer between top and bottom compartments serves as moisture barrier
- Nylon rod tube/tripod/walking stick holder
- Nylon lined interior
- Oversized, #10 industrial zippers throughout
- Detachable shoulder strap
- External "see-through" cargo compartment
- fishpond molded rubber luggage tag (Included)
Volume : 3,997 cu. in.
Dimensions : 18" x 13" x 13"
• Fishpond products are backed by a Fishpond Guarantee
• Free Shipping
Driven by Design
Fishpond was created with the philosophy that innovation and design be the foundation for every product in our collection. We want to set the standard by which our competition is measured.
We understand great design is about more than dynamic color combinations and versatile fabrics. Our designs blend style with functionality-yielding products known for their creativity, durability and value.
Each fishpond design is inspired by our own angling experiences and travel adventures-resulting in products that perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions.
We thrive on creating new products that exceed customer expectations. We're committed to being on the cutting-edge. We're driven by design.
The Ripple Effect
Much of the success of fishpond is directly attributable to the passion and love we have for the outdoors. Each of us, over the years, has approached conservation in a personal way. We practice responsible stewardship and believe that every small act counts.
We call it the "Ripple Effect"-the collective impact of individuals performing in an environmentally conscious manner and leading to lasting change-in thinking, in deeds and in results. Conservation of our natural world is a shared responsibility and we are proud fishpond is creating its own ripples in 2008. We're starting small-looking for ways to reduce our footprint on the environment while continuing to provide the highest levels of quality and value in every fishpond product. From an examination of our source materials to an analysis of our business processes, we're committed to being thorough and more cognizant of our impact as a company.
We're confident these steps will yield positive results for both our company and our environment. With each step forward-each new ripple we create-we move closer to becoming a company that embodies our vision for what the fishpond brand can be.