Sets a new standard for function and styling by combining a large volume backpack with the rugged and guide-tested Windwalker style chest pack. Use each component together or separately. Sized for the steep and long treks into remote and crowdless terrain.
Chest Pack Features
- Chestpack is the Windwalker
- Low profile design with expandable main pocket
- Modular chestpack “docks” with large volume backpack
- Lightweight, waterproof and breathable fabric
- Two main storage compartments
- Three interior organization pockets
- Signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam, patented molded pocket design
- Two padded neck straps permit use as stand-alone chestpack or sling bag
- Padded air mesh back with accent pods for all-day comfort and moisture transfer
- Chestpack doubles as a travel bag for passport, tickets, wallet, glasses, etc.
# Simply click bottom hardware together and use shoulder strap in sling bag style
- Splash-proof, fleece-lined gear pocket with waterproof YKK zipper
- Hydration pouch holds up to 100 oz. fishpond hydration bladder (bladder optional)
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps for load control and carrying comfort
- Adjustable sternum, waist, and shoulder straps
- Two large cargo compartments
- Two interior stash pockets
- Rod tube hardware with compression strap can accommodate more than two rods
- Bungee cordgear keepers
- Two large side mesh pockets for rods, water bottles etc.
- Jacquardweb loop grab handle
- Two external daisy chains for gear attachment
- Zip-out, waterproof nylon cover
- Padded air mesh back
- Net lash
- Deepwater Blue
- 275 cu. in (Chestpack)
- 1,343 cu. in. (Backpack)
- 11” x 9” x 8” (Chestpack)
- 18” x 10” x 10.5” (Backpack)
• Fishpond products are backed by a Fishpond Guarantee
• Free Shipping
Fishpond is the fly-fishing industry's newest and most innovative accessory products company. We're small, but our products are already making more than a few ripples. By rethinking product design from the ground-up, we've created an impressive line up of fly-fishing storage products and accessories that look great, and outperform anything else available on the market.
We started with a few simple ideas: design and create a tippet dispenser, develop an innovative cutting tool or clipper, and reshape the fly storage category with the creation of a series of soft-sided cases and chest packs. Our simple ideas turned into very complex design obstacles and challenged some of the best industrial designers in the country, yet we've succeeded with our vision and created a line of revolutionary accessory products that will stand the test of time.
Fishpond is all about design and function. We are the first to bring a functional tippet dispenser to the market-one that stores, straightens, cuts and dispenses tippet material directly from most commercially manufactured freshwater tippet spools. Look for our saltwater version in the coming months. Tired of plastic and aluminum fly boxes? We've also created an entirely new product category with our molded nylon and soft-sided fly cases. With ease-of-use in mind, brightly colored jacquard webbing on the spine serves as a hand strap to securely hold the case while on the water. This gives our cases their signature style and unparalleled function. To keep us on the cutting edge, we're redefining the accessory segment with revolutionary products like our patented, ergonomically designed Titanium Clippers with optional integrated retractor that make competitive tools based on the traditional nail clipper obsolete.
Our research has told us that fly-fishing enthusiasts want to lighten their load. In response to this trend, fishpond has created two new chest/fanny packs that can complement or replace the traditional fishing vest. Each product has our signature zip-down "fly bench" with a replaceable foam fly page that serves as a convenient fly changing station and work area. At fishpond, we're committed to staying on the leading edge of fly-fishing product design, and we're already hard at work on the next generation of new products to enhance our position as an emerging leader with our dealer-partners and customers. Fishpond is connected to the past and it's timeless traditions, but its focus is on making designs for the fly-fishing enthusiast that will endure the future. We're committed to our dealer-partners and consumers at every level, and want to earn your trust and support by offering quality service, delivery and creativity.