|Larry Dahlberg takes the mystery out of freshwater fly fishing with a fun, fast appproach that stresses how easy it is to catch fish on flies.
Length : 58 min.
Not only is fly fishing one of the most productive ways to catch fish, but it’s also a lot easier than you think. Outdoor adventurer Larry Dahlberg shows you just how easy it can be.
Action-packed demonstrations and background information make it easier than ever to be a successful fly angler :
- Easy casting exercises you can do right in your own backyard
- Proper techniques for handling a fly rod and reel
- Simple knot-tying and fly-rigging instructions for panfish, bass
- How to find the fish most easily caught on flies
- The best flies for panfish, bass, and other species
- Knowing which flies to use in which conditions
- Simple fly patterns you can tie yourself
- Bonus pike section
- Bonus fly-tying section