|The concept of Perfect Balance has long been debated in the world of fly fishing. Spend just one day in a fly shop and you will inevitably see somebody trying to balance a fly rod and reel on the top of their finger in an effort to determine the correct match between rod and reel. Most would agree that hanging a reel below and slightly forward of your casting hand will move the center of gravity away from the reel seat, thereby improving the balance between the rod and reel. However, balance is a subjective term and Ross has ingeniously solved this problem with the introduction of the first reel arm; allowing an angler to adjust the forward position of a fly reel on a rod.
The beauty of the Balance adjustable arm is that it can be used with any fly reel. Attachment is no different than locking your reel into a rod seat. No tools are required and no modifications must to be made to your reel. And since each person's definition of Perfect Balance is different, you can easily adjust the reel to a position that feels balanced for you!
|Body Material :
||6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
Manufacturing Specifications :
||Fully machined - manufactured on automated CNC machining centers
||Anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
Finish Application :
||Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater and saltwater fishing environments
Available Colors :
||Ross Lifetime Warranty
There are a lot of reel manufacturers in the market today, but year after year Ross Reels USA is recognized as the leading fly reel manufacturer in the world. Our personal commitment to quality, innovation and customer support has resulted in our products being honored with more industry awards than any other fly tackle manufacturer!
In the world of business, a guarantee is only as good as the company that stands behind it. When you expect a reel to last a lifetime, the company you buy it from better still be in business when your reel needs service. After more than thirty years of manufacturing world-class reels, you can be sure that a Ross reel purchased today will be supported for a lifetime of use and enjoyment.
We employ a team of skilled professionals who are passionate about fishing and bring real world experience into every aspect of design and manufacturing. Our team is committed to producing the finest reels in the world, and this pledge is only surpassed by our dedication to providing each customer with unmatched service and complete satisfaction. We are a team of fishing professionals who understand the value of reliable equipment, and most importantly, we love what we do! Our commitment to quality shows in every reel that ships from our factory.
ALL Ross USA reels come with the following standard features and guarantee :
• Fully machined out of 6061 - T6 high quality aluminum, which has undergone a proprietary process that increases the strength of the metal and allows for the application of a more durable anodize
• Self-lubricating, synthetic drag system that is virtually maintenance free
• Anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
• Seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no start-up friction)
• Quick release locking spool
• Easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
• Exposed spool rim for palming
• Guaranteed for life
• Made in Montrose, Colorado USA
Each Ross USA reel purchased is supported in the following ways :
• Full service available on all products dating back to 1973 - our first year in business
• Availability of spare spools for all current reels and most discontinued reels
• Company phones staffed by real people who have real answers for all your questions
• Guaranteed two-day turn around on all products returned for warranty work or cleaning
• 24 hour on-line technical support so you get your questions answered on-time, every time
Awards in Design and Manufacturing
Ross is the recipient of more industry "Awards in Excellence" for innovation, dependability and performance than any other fly reel manufacturer in the world.