|The Freestone® is a classic Simms design revamped with CleanStream™ and StreamTread™ technologies to address all your contemporary fishing needs. Features include abrasion-resistant panels with water repellent treatment for minimal water absorption and easy cleaning, as well as Simms signature Nylon speed lacing-system for a lightweight, bomber boot at a fantastic price.
Simms Freestone Boot - Vibram® StreamTread™ sole
- CleanStream™ design utilizes high abrasion-resistant panels with water repellent treatment for minimal water absorption & easy cleaning
- Rubber toe & heel provide protection from abrasion
- Padded collar & tongue
- Nylon speed lacing system for lightweight corrosion-resistance
- EVA wedge with rubber midsole
- Synthetic construction
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 67.2 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 5 - 16
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
The Vibram soled boots will be a big step forward in anglers' fight against aquatic nuisance species - organisms like didymo, whirling disease and New Zealand mud snails that are transferred to other waterways via felt and matter caught on the boots. Already, New Zealand has banned felt-soled boots and some states are asking anglers to avoid using felt soled shoes. Additionally, Simms boots and waders are designed with the “CleanStream™ technology,”. This philosophy and design uses materials and production techniques to make it more difficult for microorganisms to attach and makes Simms wading gear easier to properly clean.