|Simms FREESTONE® Wading Jacket
This rain jackets offers waterproof protection, breathability and outstanding Simms quality - all for a great price.
- 100% waterproof 3-layer Toray® fabric
- Two large bellowed chest pockets for fly boxes
- Storm flap over YKK® center-front nylon zipper
- Adjustable stretch cuffs keep water out when casting
- Patented built-in retractor
- Roomy hand pockets
- D-ring at center back neck seam
- Adjustable shock cord hem
- 100% Nylon ripstop face fabric
- Color : Brown
• Simms products are backed by a Simms Warranty
• Free Shipping
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."
The only thing worse than being cold and wet when fishing is heading home because you are cold and wet. Simms outerwear is designed to keep you dry, comfortable and casting whether its raining, the wind’s blowing or the snow’s starting to fall. Featuring advanced technologies and incredibly functional design, this is essential gear that can truly help you fish longer and more effectively.