|"Simms. The choice of professional guides; and anyone else who lives to fish. "
Wherever you find fish, you're going to find fishing guides. And wherever you find fishing guides, you're going to find Simms. Guides need gear that is functional, innovative and can withstand whatever abuse they put it through.
Like all Simms gear, our fishing vests are exceptionally well-made. We offer four models with different features and carrying capacities to address almost any fishing style or environment. Whether you like to bring every fly box you own out on the water, or prefer a more minimalist approach, there’s a Simms Vest to meet your needs.
This multitasking superhero outperforms them all, with more than 20 intuitively placed pockets that maintain everything from flies and fly boxes to split-shot, licenses, cell phones, spools, leaders, and more always at the ready. Its breathable, padded collar and stretch fabric shoulders help disperse the load, while keeping you cool and comfortable during high-exertion days on the water.
- 22 pockets: 4 patent-pending molded foam pockets on chest front, 6 bellowed pockets, 2 Thermolaminated zippered pockets, 2 vertical/4 horizontal interior pockets, 2 large horizontal pockets, 1 split back pocket, 1 bellowed back cargo pocket
- 100% non-corrosive zippers and sliders
- 2 patented built-in retractors with magnetic docking station
- Breathable padded collar & stretch fabric shoulders
- 100% Nylon woven fabric with DuPont™ Teflon® finish and 100% polyester mesh lining
- Approximate weight: 25 oz
• Simms products are backed by a Simms Warranty
• Free Shipping
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."
The only thing worse than being cold and wet when fishing is heading home because you are cold and wet. Simms outerwear is designed to keep you dry, comfortable and casting whether its raining, the wind’s blowing or the snow’s starting to fall. Featuring advanced technologies and incredibly functional design, this is essential gear that can truly help you fish longer and more effectively.