|Simms G4 PRO™ JACKET
Guides Day Off is just another day on around these parts. It means time to prototype new patterns and techniques, and to source and mark beasts for future reference. Because working-class anglers rarely get a breather, Simms built its don’t-quit jacket for the extreme weather grind.
The stormproof G4 Pro™ is cutting-edge equipped to keep you dry, warm, and comfortable via 3-layer GORE -TEX® Pro Shell fabric, and it features an intuitive array of fishing-first elements at your finger tips. Jackets are kitted with 7 storage pockets; 2 bellowed chest pockets, 2 zippered chest pockets, 2 zippered tippet pockets and 1 large back pocket. Quick drying microfleece-lined hand warmer keep your digits frost-free in subzero temps, while water-resistant pit zips allow you to air out the funk when the fishing heats up. Simms G4 PRO™. Expert abused. Angling-addict approved.
- Full-length YKK® VT9 AquaGuard® VISLON® water-resistant center-front zipper with zipper flap for additional protection
- Heavier nylon fabric in shoulders for additional durability and lighter nylon fabric in body for enhanced packability
- Seven storage pockets including two bellowed chest pockets, two zippered chest pockets, two zippered Tippet pockets and one large capacity back pocket
- Quick-drying, microfleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
- The only Simms rain jacket featuring water-resistant pit zips
- Adjustable storm hood, adjustable cuffs and adjustable shock cord hem
- Two patented built-in retractors
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric; 100% Nylon face
- Approximate weight: 33 oz
• Simms products are backed by a Simms Warranty
• Free Shipping
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."
The only thing worse than being cold and wet when fishing is heading home because you are cold and wet. Simms outerwear is designed to keep you dry, comfortable and casting whether its raining, the wind’s blowing or the snow’s starting to fall. Featuring advanced technologies and incredibly functional design, this is essential gear that can truly help you fish longer and more effectively.