|The angler evolution has been distilled to three simple steps: Catch a fish. Catch many fish. Catch the fish. Wise words, but limiting. In reality you define your fishing quest. And wherever it leads, G4Z® stockingfoots are built for the pinnacle with new 5-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric that bolsters durability and enhances breathability by 25 percent. Powered by the most feature-rich mix on the market, G4Zs include YKK® waterproof center-front zipper for easy access/optimal ventilation, plush handwarmer pockets to toast frozen digits fast, and everything you need for an evolved wader that goes way beyond the basic.
- New 5-layer GORE -TEX® fabric - only featured in the G4Z & G4 Pro Waders - found in the seat, waist & throughout leg with 25% more breathability
- Extended YKK® Aquaseal waterproof center-front zipper in the G4Z allows easy access for quick relief & additional ventilation; the center-front zip also allows for easy on/easy off
- Most feature-rich wader in the Simms line:
- Large zippered chest pockets
- Comfortable lined hand warmer pockets provide room for heater packs, offer quick/easy hand warm-up & convenient hand placement
- Built-in low profile belt loops with high-quality 2” elastic belt featuring Simms Trout buckle
- 2 Retractor docking stations; G4Z includes 1 Simms Retractor
- Included Super-fly Patch
- Adjustable stretch spacer mesh/elastic suspenders provide the most advanced & comfortable suspender system available
- Built-in Gravel Guards feature ultra abrasion-resistant material for added durability
- Updated styling details set this wader apart from all others
SIMMS TECHNOLOGY : GORE-TEX SHELLS
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
Well-made, high-performance waders are among the most important pieces of equipment an angler can own. All Simms waders utilized advanced technologies and fabrics, providing the kind of durability, functionality, and comfort that have made them the choice of professional guides.
From the Simms Team
"Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance.