|Simms has reintroduced felt to a selection of its wading boot line-up, including the Guide Boot. Felt has solid grip, it’s lightweight, and offers advantages in certain wading environments. Please follow clean angling practices, limit felt soles to single watersheds, and help keep these vital resources healthy.
- CleanStream™ design utilizes Schoeller®-dynatec mesh panels and waterproof nubuck leather upper for easy cleaning
- TecTuff™ coated leather surrounds ankle for greater support
- Perforated neoprene lining with closed-cell foam and full-coverage molded rubber toe cap
- Contoured NATO speed lacing system with high quality nylon laces
- Waterproof nubuck leather construction with Schoeller® NanoSphere® water-resistant finish
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 56 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 7 - 14
• Simms products are backed by a Simms Warranty
• Free Shipping
"Simms. The choice of professional guides; and anyone else who lives to fish. "
Wherever you find fish, you're going to find fishing guides. And wherever you find fishing guides, you're going to find Simms. Guides need gear that is functional, innovative and can withstand whatever abuse they put it through.
Simms on their Footwear
"Dependable, well-made wading footwear is a necessity for anglers. What you need on your feet is something that’s comfortable to wear, can take a lot of abuse, provides plenty of protection and offers superior traction and stability. We have designed our wading boots, sneakers and sandals to meet the demands of professional guides and anglers around the globe. "
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."