|SIMMS GUIDE BOOT - Studded Felt Sole
- REDESIGNED FOR 2008
NEW-wider toe box for extra comfort. NEW-molded midsole makes them light. NEW-reinforced toe and ankle counters and NEW-high quality materials chosen for durability and easy cleaning. The SIMMS GUIDE BOOT offers extreme durability, comfort and is one of the best looking boots available.
- Water-resistant Nubuck leather offers no-shrink durability
- Sturdy thermoplastic midsole assures lightweight footbed protection
- TekTuff™ provides superior ankle suppport and added toe and heel reinforcement
- Full neoprene lining
- High abrasion-resistant Schoeller® mesh panels offer CleanStream™ design for easier rinsing of invasive species
- Non-corrosive hardware
- Contoured speed lacing and durable nylon laces
- 7/16" durable high-density black felt soles are cemented and stitched to the midsole
GUIDE BOOT STUDDED FELT
- 7/16" durable high-density black felt soles with carbide-tipped studs provide superior traction and adds longer sole life
- 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
• Simms products are backed by a Simms Warranty
• Free Shipping
"Simms. The choice of professional guides; and anyone else who lives to fish. "
Wherever you find fish, you're going to find fishing guides. And wherever you find fishing guides, you're going to find Simms. Guides need gear that is functional, innovative and can withstand whatever abuse they put it through.
Simms on their Footwear
"Dependable, well-made wading footwear is a necessity for anglers. What you need on your feet is something that’s comfortable to wear, can take a lot of abuse, provides plenty of protection and offers superior traction and stability. We have designed our wading boots, sneakers and sandals to meet the demands of professional guides and anglers around the globe. "
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."