|An angler favorite, our Guide Shirt sports a new look for 2009 with the outstanding performance features of COR3 Technology and the comfort of cotton.
"Simms. The choice of professional guides; and anyone else who lives to fish. "
Wherever you find fish, you're going to find fishing guides. And wherever you find fishing guides, you're going to find Simms. Guides need gear that is functional, innovative and can withstand whatever abuse they put it through.
Simms Clothing is built for comfort, easy to care for and is functionally designed to make it perfect for fly fishing. You can wear it all day, from the lodge to the boat.
The Guide Shirt is a highly functional fishing shirt made with a 60/40 cotton/poly blend that's lightweight and easy to care for.
- UPF 30 sun protection
- 100% Performance Cotton fabric with COR3 Technology
- Features EZ finish means easy care and resists wrinkles - a great shirt for travel
- Under collar buttons & full mesh venting in back
- Pleated chest pockets with hook & loop closure & internal license pocket
- Zippered mesh pockets layered underneath pleated pockets
- Full coverage roll-up sleeve with button retainer
- Straight hem with slight drop tail
- Offered in additional large and tall sizes: Large Tall, XL Tall, 2 XL Tall, 3XL
- Slate Blue, Stone, River, Wasabi
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."
The only thing worse than being cold and wet when fishing is heading home because you are cold and wet. Simms outerwear is designed to keep you dry, comfortable and casting whether its raining, the wind’s blowing or the snow’s starting to fall. Featuring advanced technologies and incredibly functional design, this is essential gear that can truly help you fish longer and more effectively.