|Simms HEADWATERS™ Wading Boot - AQUASTEALTH®
Lace up our lightest boots without taking a hit to your budget. The Headwaters carry a featherweight price tag and deliver rugged performance.
- CleanStream™ design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning and lightweight comfort
- Schoeller®-dynatec mesh panels with NanoSphere® treatment for easy cleaning
- Fully gusseted neoprene tongue prevents entry of debris
- EVA wedge midsole construction offers super lightweight footbed protection
- Molded rubber toe and heel wraps provide abrasion resistance
- High quality, non-corrosive hardware
- Pull-on heel loop
- Contoured speed lacing system and high quality nylon laces
- AquaStealth® sole features "sticky rubber" for exceptional tracking and durability; these soles are particularly good for backcountry fishing and easy cleaning
"Simms. The choice of professional guides; and anyone else who lives to fish. "
Wherever you find fish, you're going to find fishing guides. And wherever you find fishing guides, you're going to find Simms. Guides need gear that is functional, innovative and can withstand whatever abuse they put it through.
Simms on their Footwear
"Dependable, well-made wading footwear is a necessity for anglers. What you need on your feet is something that’s comfortable to wear, can take a lot of abuse, provides plenty of protection and offers superior traction and stability. We have designed our wading boots, sneakers and sandals to meet the demands of professional guides and anglers around the globe. "
• Simms products are backed by a Simms Warranty
• Free Shipping
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."