|From mountain rivulet to brackish estuary your journey starts with Simms Headwaters™ Stockingfoots, combining primetime value with a heaping dose of in-river innovation. Lightweight GORE-TEX® 3-layer fabric enhances maneuverability, while GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel—along with new front leg seam construction—steps up durability when and where it counts. Cinch the top of the wader via an adjustable shock cord to keep essential heat in and weather out, and source the Headwaters today for wallet-friendly meets guaranteed Made in USA performance.
- Lightweight GORE -TEX® 3-layer fabric in light color offers a versatile solution for fresh & saltwater environments
- GORE -TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- New front leg seam construction to help eliminate inseam abrasion issues
- New chest pocket design & adjustable shock cord cinch at top of wader
- Built-in belt loop at center back; nylon wading belt included
- Abrasion resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- Updated styling details
- Nylon wading belt and repair kit included
- Offered in 13 stock sizes: S, M, MS, MK, ML, L (9-11), LS, LK, LL (9-11), XL, XLS, XLK, XXL
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
Well-made, high-performance waders are among the most important pieces of equipment an angler can own. All Simms waders utilized advanced technologies and fabrics, providing the kind of durability, functionality, and comfort that have made them the choice of professional guides.
From the Simms Team
"Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."