|The next generation of fishers is set to inherit endless opportunity, as long as the stewards of this sport continue to take the vital steps to maintain, restore, and preserve our precious fisheries in perpetuity. Providing kids with a superior wader to revel in this legacy is Simms’ commitment to the future. The Kid’s GORE-TEX® Wader is built to fit and function like the best in the Simms line-up—available in pint-size proportions.
- GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in knees and seat for added durability
- Built-in belt loop at center-back; nylon wading belt included
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology
- Approximate weight: 20 oz
- Easily convert to waist highs
- Simms Wading Safety video included with wader
- Offered in Youth sizes S, M, L
- Every pair made and tested in Bozeman, Montana, USA
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
Well-made, high-performance waders are among the most important pieces of equipment an angler can own. All Simms waders utilized advanced technologies and fabrics, providing the kind of durability, functionality, and comfort that have made them the choice of professional guides.
From the Simms Team
"Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance. "