|Hell hath no furry like a river scorned. And with the easy-cleaning capabilities of this CleanStream™ inspired boot it takes little more than a quick rinse and scrub to keep the AIS demons at bay. Housed in a full perimeter of burly rubber, Riversheds™ fuse the exceptional support and durability of a true hiker, with the lightweight capabilities of your favorite runner. Fishing nirvana awaits.
Simms and Vibram have worked together to produce the Vibram® StreamTread™ sole. An ultra-grippy, super-sticky rubber sole that works as good or better than felt in virtually any wet or aquatic condition. This sole is the most aggressive sticky rubber sole available and will give you great traction not only in the water but out of as well. Mud, wet grass, snow and other conditions that can be challenging with other sole options are easily handled with the StreamTread™ sole. These new soles have been field tested extensively and will perform far better than any rubber soled fishing footwear currently on the market.
Simms Rivershed™ Vibram® StreamTred™ Wading Boot.
- CleanStream™ design utilizes high abrasion-resistant panels with water repellent treatment for minimal water absorption & easy cleaning
- Full perforated neoprene lining with closed-cell foam and full-coverage molded rubber toe cap
- Full perimeter rubber offers superior durability and ease of cleaning
- Non-corrosive hardware with high quality nylon laces
- Waterproof synthetic leather rubber coated ballistic panels
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 62.4 oz
- Men's whole sizes: 7 - 14
- Features CleanStream™ technology along with our new StreamTread™ traction sole with Vibram® Idrogrip™ 360 traction lug sole. View available Vibram® re-solers here.
The Vibram soled boots will be a big step forward in anglers' fight against aquatic nuisance species - organisms like didymo, whirling disease and New Zealand mud snails that are transferred to other waterways via felt and matter caught on the boots. Already, New Zealand has banned felt-soled boots and some states are asking anglers to avoid using felt soled shoes. Additionally, Simms boots and waders are designed with the “CleanStream™ technology,”. This philosophy and design uses materials and production techniques to make it more difficult for microorganisms to attach and makes Simms wading gear easier to properly clean.