|Simms Wading Sock - ITEM # PG-10437 - $24.95,Yellowstone National Park sees more than 3 million gawking civilians a season. The good news is there’s more than 1,000 miles of untrammeled trail to seek solace. When it’s time push past the concrete, wrap your favorite feet in the full cushioning of this best-in-class Wading Sock. Premium Merino wool retains warmth and wicks moisture with aplomb, while the 11-inch overall leg length—slightly shorter than the ExStream™ Sock—reduces weight and makes for prime packability.
- Premium Merino Wool keeps feet warm while wicking away moisture; fully cushioned foot with reinforced toe/heel
- 11” overall leg length – from heel to top of sock
- Fabric Tech: 76% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Approx Weight: 4 oz.
- Sizes: M/30 (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L/40 (W’s 10.5-12.5, M’s 9-12.5), XL/50 (M’s 13-15)
Simms Wading Sock - ITEM # HU-SWS8 - $19.95, A warm, comfortable sock that pulls moisture away from your skin - keeping your feet warm & dry. Great for wearing with waders with a durable, comfortable fit.
- 11" overall leg length - from heel to top of sock
- Fully cushioned foot
- Reinforced toe and flat toe seam
- Stretch arch panel for improved support & fit
- 80% Merino Wool, 18% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Reinforced heel
- S (W’s 4-6), M (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L (W’s 10.5-12.5, M's 9-12.5), XL (M's 13-15)
- Made in USA