|"Simms. The choice of professional guides; and anyone else who lives to fish."
Wherever you find fish, you're going to find fishing guides. And wherever you find fishing guides, you're going to find Simms. Guides need gear that is functional, innovative and can withstand whatever abuse they put it through.
The protection of a shell with the soft comfort of a mid-layer makes up the Windstopper Softshell Jacket.
- This softshell blocks wind and rain while offering the pliable comfort and warmth of midweight fleece
- Soft yet rugged stretch nylon shell with soft and very warm microcheck interior
- High, fleece-lined collar for addtional protection from the elements
- Large zippered chest pockets
- Zippered, polyester mesh-lined hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shock cord hem
- Blue, Coal/Green, Coal/Orange
• Simms products are backed by a Simms Warranty
• Free Shipping
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
What does this mean for someone who's not a professional guide?
Anything that's designed to meet the performance needs of guides is gear you can count on.
From the Simms Team "Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance."
The only thing worse than being cold and wet when fishing is heading home because you are cold and wet. Simms outerwear is designed to keep you dry, comfortable and casting whether its raining, the wind’s blowing or the snow’s starting to fall. Featuring advanced technologies and incredibly functional design, this is essential gear that can truly help you fish longer and more effectively.