|The right street boots score major cred for cute. But when your destination is River Ave., do your feet a favor and slip into a pair that won’t let you fall. Simms’ ultra-tough Headwaters™ Boot is optimized for all-day comfort with a narrower women’s specific fit.CleanStream™ technology is your go-green solution to easy cleaning by way of a synthetic leather upper, while the rugged toe box and heal wrap bolster durability for performance off the sidewalk and in the thick of fish.
Simms and Vibram have worked together to produce the Vibram® StreamTread™ sole. An ultra-grippy, super-sticky rubber sole that works as good or better than felt in virtually any wet or aquatic condition. This sole is the most aggressive sticky rubber sole available and will give you great traction not only in the water but out of as well. Mud, wet grass, snow and other conditions that can be challenging with other sole options are easily handled with the StreamTread™ sole. These new soles have been field tested extensively and will perform far better than any rubber soled fishing footwear currently on the market.
Simms WOMAN'S HEADWATERS™ BOOT - Vibram® StreamTread™ sole - We have developed a wading boot just for women that features a narrower last and lightweight wading comfort - without forfeiting support.
- Designed specifically for women – a narrower last offers a secure fit
- CleanStream™ design utilizes synthetic leather upper for easy cleaning
- Schoeller®- dynatec mesh panels
- Sturdy molded toe box & molded rubber toe/heel wraps increase durability and provide abrasion resistance
- Contoured speed lacing system with non-corrosive hardware and high quality nylon laces
- Synthetic construction with NanoSphere® finish
- Approximate pair weight (size 10): 46.4 oz
- Women's whole sizes: 5 - 12
- Click here for StreamTread™ cleat patterns and Vibram® Resoling resources
The Vibram soled boots will be a big step forward in anglers' fight against aquatic nuisance species - organisms like didymo, whirling disease and New Zealand mud snails that are transferred to other waterways via felt and matter caught on the boots. Already, New Zealand has banned felt-soled boots and some states are asking anglers to avoid using felt soled shoes. Additionally, Simms boots and waders are designed with the “CleanStream™ technology,”. This philosophy and design uses materials and production techniques to make it more difficult for microorganisms to attach and makes Simms wading gear easier to properly clean.