|Of all the clothes to love, there’s nothing we take more pleasure in beating up than some well-worn waders. Simms’ Headwaters™ are built to be abused, featuring Guaranteed to Keep You Dry® GORE-TEX® fabrics in a feminine fit from top, down. The women’s specific cut has a higher chest for wading deep and front/back leg seam construction to minimize wear. Plush hand-warmer pockets set the circulation dial to defrost, while an external stretch mesh pocket is a friend to essential river stowaways.
- GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- Women’s specific cut features higher chest and patented front/back leg seam construction to minimize thigh wear and offers improved fit & comfort
- Quick-drying microfleece-lined hand warmer pocket
- External stretch mesh pocket with hook & loop closure
- Built-in belt loop at center-back; nylon wading belt included
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology
- Approximate weight: 31 oz
- Every pair made and tested in Bozeman, Montana, USA
Why do professional guides choose Simms?
Because we take pride in what we make, and products have been designed to go the distance. Our in-house design team has a combined 50 years of experience in making durable technical outerwear. We work closely with top material suppliers from around the globe, and continually test both our new and old products in the lab and out in the field to make sure we meet or exceed your expectations.
Well-made, high-performance waders are among the most important pieces of equipment an angler can own. All Simms waders utilized advanced technologies and fabrics, providing the kind of durability, functionality, and comfort that have made them the choice of professional guides.
From the Simms Team
"Nothing pleases us more than to see our products, like those on the guides featured in out catalog and on our website, go the distance. "